Recent Colorado high school graduate electrocuted in Virginia accident: "He was just such a special person" – CBS Colardo

Recent Colorado high school graduate electrocuted in Virginia accident: "He was just such a special person" – CBS Colardo

Jesse Hamric was visiting with friends and family in Smith Mountain Lake. He was in the lake and possibly electrocuted by stray voltage from a private dock. Friends and first responders tried to rescue him but were unsuccessful.

Click HERE to read it now.

Close Panel
×